Leave Management Specialist
- Demonstrated knowledge in leave programs including FMLA and ADA regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge in NYS DBL, PFL and workers’ compensation laws.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills including ability to communicate information is a clear, understandable manner.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including the ability to listen, analyze and problem solve concerns in a timely manner.
- Emphasis on strong organization and time management skills, quick response times and ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities.
- Requires a perceptive professional with the capability of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment in a fast paced and energetic culture.
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), human resources information systems and other database systems. Experience in a Google environment preferred.
- Handles highly confidential information with discretion.
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in Business or related field from an accredited two-year college or university; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of employee leave management and workers’ compensation experience; consideration will be given to anyone with extensive experience over minimum education requirements
- HR Certification preferred (PHR and/or SHRM-CP)